Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We're ready to meet you little Noah!

Yesterday, Randy and I had an exciting time seeing little Noah at a 4D ultrasound! The latest they recommend them is 33 or 34 weeks, and I went in at 34 weeks and 2 days. I was hoping we could still get a descent peek and some good pictures since at this point his space is limited and he's really crammed in there. Well, he gave the tech a hard time at first, but eventually gave us a good look at his face :) You could probably say we're a little biased, but we thought he was so adorable! He had the cutest cheeks!! We left feeling so glad that we had decided to go and would HIGHLY recommend them. Randy made me laugh so hard because he was already planning that we would definitely go back for the next baby. YIKES! People laugh when I say he wants 6 kids..but I'm telling you he's completely serious. We're going to need to survive having two before we start planning number 3's ultrasound appointments!!!


Speaking of 6 kids.....
Randy and I had a chance to "test" our abilities earlier this week when not only were Lauren and Leighton over like normal, but the Rice kids came by for awhile, too. I had to recruit Randy as my helper, but the kids were great and we had a blast. I may have to borrow Nathan and Caleb more often to help teach me the ways of a boy. I'm pretty clueless. I got a pretty good start though by suggesting a "Roly Poly Hunt" while we were outside. They found tons and seemed to have fun. After we tired everyone out from playing inside and outside, we had a snack and sat down to watch Jungle Book.

Notice in this pic, the kid that's hanging onto the furniture by her FEET..yep, that ones mine lol

Here's my trusty (and cute) assistant, Randy ;)



And on a completely different note....

Ella has been so excited lately about "Baby Noah". This morning she said, "I hold baby Noah, peese!!", before I could explain that she couldn't quite yet, she laid her head on my tummy and "held" it in a big hug. So sweet. She loves babies so much, I can hardly wait for her to see that there really is a baby in there.

Here she is giving Noah all of her old baby toys. We cleaned them out of her closet a few weeks ago and she was really excited to put them in Noah's room.

Whew, that was a longer post than expected..
Noah, we are REALLY excited to meet you!!!!

3 comments:

  1. How sweet. Love those chubby cheeks! You are going to love having 2! I have no clue what it's like to have 2 at different ages, but you get twice the smiles and love! I bet Ella is going to make a great big sister and big helper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that is so awesome that you had the ultrasound done!! Baby Noah looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing the ultrasound pictures. How amazingly wonderful! He does have some cute cheeks. I know that you are just getting to 2 children, but take it from someone who has 6...it is WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete