Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just a bunch of goofy girls....

On Monday we had a Tornado warning AGAIN. This time the cloud rotations they saw were practically coming down the road we live off of. I'm ashamed to say that I was definitely not watching the news at all. (Seemed like a plain ol' rainy day to me!!) Thankfully, Randy called and gave me a heads up and we checked the weather. They said that no tornadoes had been spotted, but the cloud formations were perfect for one to possibly touch down at any time..on my road. They said to go ahead and take cover...I'm looking around at the three girls under my care (all 4 and under) and thinking.... GREAT!
I'm so glad my sister was over doing laundry because she helped me convince the girl's to come play in the bath tub...she also became the official "bubble blower" while I stood in the hallway and watched the news. It was only about 10 minutes until it moved on down the road and we were free... Made for some funny pics, though!!

Aunt LaLa to the rescue!!

2 comments:

  1. Great idea to combine fun in a "safe" environment due to the weather. Bubbles work GREAT. We use them in the hospital all the time in Child Life : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laci, you have such great ideas. I would never have thought to get the bubbles out! Mimi

    ReplyDelete