Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pool Fun :)

Since the weather outside was so nice and warm, Ella got to play once again in her little pool. She had a blast! I was so worried that she was going to get a sun burn, but I think she did alright. She played for a good hour or two!!
Notice the crocs on backwards in this pic. I'm so happy that I can tell her, "Go put some shoes on" and she does. Until my belly is back to normal, you may be seeing her with shoes on the wrong feet quite often. This big belly doesn't allow much room for bending over and putting on little shoes. lol. Thankfully, Ella seems quite pleased with her new accomplishment and doesn't seem to mind when they end up on the wrong feet :)

1 comment:

  1. It must be a right of passage: Jael still puts hers on wrong; I keep telling her "you put your feet on the wrong legs again, didn't you?" and she just laughs and laughs and laughs some more.

    ReplyDelete