Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter FUN!

We had a great Easter weekend! On Saturday, Ella and I went to an Easter Egg Hunt hosted by our church Discovery. It was an awesome turn out. There were at least 1,000 people there, probably more. We had individual egg hunts for each age group and free hot dogs for lunch. Since Randy had to work, I had Ella there by myself. I spent most of the time chasing her around and trying to keep her from getting lost in the crowd! Overall, it was a great time though and I'm really excited about the number of people that came out and had fun.

On Easter morning we went to church and enjoyed an awesome service. We were really impressed with the new series that started. I am hoping to post a link to the message once it's up; I think it's the best Easter message I've heard. It was just a really great Sunday at church from start to finish.
Ella was so excited to get some Eater treats in her basket. Her favorite, of course, were the marshmallows!


After church we had lunch with some friends at the Ebeling's house. It was so yummy and we really enjoyed the time with good friends. Randy watched golf the 2nd (and 3rd) half of the afternoon with Jason, so it ended up being a late night for us. We went by my sister's that evening to see her, too. She got Ella some Easter goodies and the most adorable dress ever. Can't wait to post pics of Ella in it when she gets a chance to wear it.

Ella and friends (Hannah, Sarah, and Aaron)

All of us (squniting in the sun!)


Noah's baby bump- 32 weeksWe were all so tired after such a busy day that we couldn't wait to get in bed! I love Easter. It's probably my 2nd favorite holiday (with Christmas first). I am so thankful for good friends who take us in and help us to have a great time. We definitely missed our families and sharing that time with them. We miss you!!

UPDATE:
Here is the video of the sermon from Sunday. Check it out if you have some time :)

2 comments:

  1. Little Noah is growing away!! You look great! Hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the family pictures outside. They are so nice.

    ReplyDelete