Monday, April 20, 2009

Noah James :)

At my last OB appointment, they scheduled an ultrasound to check in on little Noah. Everything's been great and there haven't been any concerns, they just wanted to be sure he was in the right position and growing on schedule. Randy and I were really excited to see him again :) We went in today and they said he looked good and healthy. He is just about 4 1/2 pounds which is exactly what Ella was at this point in my pregnancy with her. It was nice to be reassured that he is healthy so far!

They gave me a couple of pics that I thought I would share.
The first one is his face..these were just from a regular ultrasound so he is looking a little alien-ish, but we think he is the cutest little alien ever! lol! They also said his cheeks look really chubby since he's kinda squished right now!
The other is a profile.

Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear everything is going well. I was just praying for baby Noah this morning...

    ReplyDelete