Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday

In the past I have been so distracted by everything going on for Easter, that I often go through the day on Good Friday without ever stopping to reflect. Easter has been a whole different experience now that I have Ella. It really helped me understand what a HUGE sacrifice Jesus was. Most of us wouldn't ever consider giving our child as a sacrifice, let alone our only child.

I really have no words for God today, but Thank you. How does some one so undeserving put a good thank you into words..not really sure you can.

I know this video is a little graphic, but I think it helps remind us of what Jesus went through. All because he loved us.


Matthew 16:24
Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment