Friday, April 17, 2009

Things that make me smile :)

1) Ella coming to tell me she needed help with her chair...she wanted it turned around facing the window....
So she could sit and watch this.

"Daddy go vroom vroom!!!!"



2) Ella walking around with one of my headbands in her hair. She sees me wearing them when I have my hair in a pony tail so she thinks her pony tail needs one, too!


3) Spending the day with my wonderful friend Lora learning the art of "bow making"...And of course making TONS of bows in all different colors. So FUN! Can't wait to try them all out with Ella's spring and summer clothes!

4) This face.

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! You have inspired me to do one too... it's good to be reminded that things can still make you smile. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! I especially love the one with Ella watching her daddy. I have one of Eden doing that on the screen porch. Absolutely darling. Can't wait to see little Noah with his big sister. Counting down the days. How are you feeling? Are you ready? Ash is. Love you!!
    Mama Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one of Ella watching Daddy go Vroom Vroom!!
    She is definitely daddy's girl.

    ReplyDelete