Last night my sister and I took Ella to the circus while Randy was finishing up at work. We had a great time. I was a little hesitant to go because I figured it would be small and corny, and although it did have some "corny-ness" about it, it was overall a really fun time. After an hour or so they announced it was time for the 15 min intermission. We couldn't believe they still had more to come. Since Ella had so much fun the first half and did so well, we decided to skip the 2nd half and head home. It was already almost 9:00 and she had a busy day ahead of her today. I'm really glad we left when we did. It's always nice to quit while you're ahead so you can call it a successful night lol.
While we were waiting for it to start, Ella saw the other kids getting pony rides and actually kept asking, "Ride Pony, pees!". I never thought she would actually get on, but she did! She started to cry for about half of the first lap (I think it startled her when they started moving..), but she stopped and enjoyed the last two laps a lot. I have video of the ride, but I'll have to load it later when I have more time..
I highly recommend checking it out next year, we're hoping Randy will be able to come then, too!
Ella and Aunt Lala
The little pony riding dog!
This guy was Ella's favorite! She thought it was so neat. She would say "He runnning!!" She got a little concerned when he jumped off because she really thought he fell down!
This is how Ella was sitting while she watched the guy above. Too cute!
More Doggie tricks!!
They had the usual motorcyclist in a big ball trick. They had 3 or 4 total!!
The whole gang! Ella didn't want to stop watching the circus for this pic lol
Saying Goodbye to all of the animals!
We all really liked this part. It was pretty cool and Ella loved that the ladies outfits made them look like Butterflies!
Seeing a REAL elephant was a huge hit on Ella's list..she loves them!
FUN TIME!
AWWW....it looks like you had a great time. I love me some cheesey-circus acts!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like you had a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteKathy
How fun! What great pictures : )
ReplyDelete