Some weeks I have to really stretch to find things to blog about...others just have lots of stuff!!
When we heard that the temps would hit 79 today, we knew it was going to be a fun Saturday!! Ella and I didn't waste much time this morning while getting dressed and eating breakfast. We were ready and out the door around 9:00!
Our first stop was the library. I've been trying to take her to the library on Saturday mornings so that she can get used to it..really hoping she'll be ready to sit still for story time this summer. She loves it so far, but while she loves hearing the stories, the puzzle table seems to be her favorite lol.
After that, we went by the park to play. She is really into swinging. Out of the two hours we were there, she probably only spent 30 minutes on the slides and other equipment. Nice work out for mommy's arms I suppose...
We picked up some lunch on the way home and ate before she went down for a nap...
I spent some time reading and getting some sun and decided to fill up Ella's little pool so the water could warm up before she woke up. She LOVED it. At first she spent most of the time just splashing with her hands, but she finally sat down some, too. Her pool is from last summer so it's really small. Just big enough for her to sit and splash! It looks like we'll be out looking for a bigger one soon!
She loved running around in the yard with Princess, and of course she switched her hat to face backwards right away. My plan to use a hat to keep the sun out of her face failed once again. She just likes it backwards like Daddy!!
*Sigh* only 3:00 and I'm worn out!!!!
What a great day you two had. I spent mine inside updating my blog. What a waste.
ReplyDeleteElla is certainly beginning like a little lady.
Awww, how fun! I can't wait to have days like this with my little girl. Too sweet : )
ReplyDeleteShe's getting so big! The picture of her in the crib really shows it. Love, Mimi (Have a good trip visiting your mom!)
ReplyDelete