Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Growing a BOY...

Some of my out of state friends and family have been bugging me about new belly shots..I completely haven't meant to neglect poor Noah in my updates!! Happy to say there's just not a whole lot to report :)

I go to the Doc on Monday for a check up and my glucose test, but until then I'm just doing normal pregnant stuff...
eating A LOT! (Like holy cow, I can't even believe it myself, a lot!)
smiling a lot...
eating some more...
thanking God for zofran and tums...something I couldn't survive without...
eating a lot...:)
Here's a recent belly shot Randy took yesterday...not one of my favorites, but it will do!
Mommy and Noah starting the 27th week of my pregnancy :)

I'm super excited that Ella and I are going to Tennessee next week for a visit :)!! Yay!!
Randy was going to come, too, but since he has a "on 4 off 3" work schedule it would be a busy 3 days of travel and then right back into the work week. Of course we're bummed he's not coming, but it is allowing Ella and I a couple of extra days..We'll be flying out next Tuesday and we'll be sure to take lots of pics :)

As for this little girl...well, she's still as cute as she was last week..maybe even cuter...and she keeps me laughing ALL day!

4 comments:

  1. Ella is such a cutie! I can't believe you are already 27 weeks. You look great. Enjoy your trip to Tennessee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jael is super dooper excited about "the baby in your belly button"...gotta love 4 year olds, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ella is a super cutie. Love those little pigtails. Reminds me a little of Cindy Lou Who from The Grinch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a frickn' cute preggo! Cant wait to rub the belly and feel him kick =) And I am SO excited about seeing Ella! She is getting so big.. and it looks like she has just as big of a personality to go with it!! Miss you! Love you!! See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete