I do love this one of her tickling Randy :)
Sunday mornings are always really busy for us as we try and get everyone ready and out the door in one piece. I can only imagine the craziness of adding yet one more family member to the routine this Summer. Well, since it takes me the longest to get ready, I have started sitting Ella's clothes out so that Randy can take care of her once he's ready himself. It has been a huge help to me since I also worry about all of the little details of what we need to pack and bring and not forget, too. Well, this week Ella woke up with some nasty bed head. Her hair was crazy and had stuff stuck in it from the day before. GROSS! (and frustrating since I gave her a bath on Saturday so that she wouldn't need one Sunday morning). Randy was a sweet Daddy and gave her a good shampoo really quick at the sink. Well, they had fun laughing and splashing so I just had to share how cute it was with Ella in her little robe :)
Can't believe I've been pregnant 29 whole weeks and am working on 30..time flies! Everything looked good yesterday so that's great news! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment