Well, it seems that it was only a few months ago when Ella and I braved the "cootie shot". Neither of us like needles or shots, but since she's still young and I'm pregnant, and nobody likes the flu, I decided we both should get our annual flu shot.
HA! As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, Ella was sick most of the time we were in TN. She never did throw up, but she had a fever and was pretty cranky. She's also been having some extreme diapers for over a week! I'm still not sure with her if it was a virus, or teething since it has lingered so long.
Well, I spent Monday afternoon hanging out with my sister having a great time. Feeling great. Woke up Tuesday morning feeling super nauseous..sadly this isn't a reason for me to be alarmed..I popped a Zofran already prescribed to me for nausea and started making breakfast..About 5 minutes before the kids I babysit were knocking on the door, I am throwing up BAD! I actually proceeded to joke about the inconvenience of throwing up right before the kids came to their Dad, thinking it was just pregnancy related. Well, it wasn't. Every time I tried to get off the couch, I ended up sick. (Also got a call from my sister saying she was leaving school because she was throwing up!)
Thankfully, Randy was off from work so when he got home from his weekly accountability breakfast, he helped me with the kids. I was so worried that I was going to pass on my germs to them, so Randy got a nice peek into my day. He was awesome warming up bottles and changing diapers. He even tackled the laundry I had sorted out to do. He definitely saved the day. It has only been one day of actually throwing up (which I am thankful for), but I am still having waves of sickness throughout the day. At least now I can get up! It also worked out that the girl's I watch are visiting with their Grandma in from out of state these next couple of days so I could recover.
No comments:
Post a Comment