We are enjoying the last day of our trip here in TN with my family. I had planned to give you some updates while we were here with lots of pics, but I forgot my camera!!! I was soooo frustrated when I realized that. I do have a few that my Meemaw took while we were there.
The first day we got into Nashville, we went to the Opry Mills Mall right near The Grand Ol' Opry! It was one of the coolest malls I've ever been to! They also had a Gymboree Outlet inside, so that was really exciting! :) Ella is border line obsessed with Trains and they have a Choo Choo that will take you around the mall. It had a man dressed like a conductor and a loud train whistle. Lucky for Ella, she was there with her "Dolly" who was willing to pay the fee and let Ella ride. Ella loved it!
Here she is on the train..don't mind the silly video, it was from my cell phone to send to Randy lol
On Thursday Morning, we got up bright and early and took breakfast over to my grandparents house. Ella got to visit with Meemaw (her great grandma), BennyPa (her great grandpa) , and Nanny (her Great, Great Grandma).
Ella, Meemaw, Benny Pa
Ella with me and Dolly
Noah's Baby Bump-28 weeks!
Ella playing on the stairs with Benny Pa!
Ella with her Grandma, Great Grandma, and Great Great Grandma :)
I'll have lots of work ahead getting Miss Ella back in shape from lots of fun with the grandparents! She has really enjoyed all the snuggles and especially the treats!! My suitcase is busting at the seems and we have another box full to ship home. Gotta love grandparents!!
Here is a little video I thought was cute of Ella singing while she got a quick bath..definitely the center of attention!
We leave Nashville this evening around 5 o'clock and have a lay over in Cincinnati, then off to Raleigh. Keep us in your prayers for a safe trip and that Ella will be as wonderful as she was the way over!
No comments:
Post a Comment