While Randy was off on Tuesday, he was sitting in our spare bedroom playing some guitar..well, at first Ella didn't realize what he was doing, but as soon as he clicked the amp on and she heard the guitar, she went running into her bedroom. She had run off to fetch HER guitar so she could play, too. It's one of her favorite things to do..watch Daddy play guitar. Don't think I can blame her since it's one of my favorite things to do, too. So Randy's peaceful guitar practice turned into a family event. Ella and I sitting there watching him, and Ella occasionally joining in with her own song. Fun times. It was especially sweet because Randy and I have often sang the song "Glorious" to Ella and this was the first time she "sang" along..She just held out a big "Uhhhh" every time we said the word glorious, but is was enough to melt our hearts.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Guitar and Camera FUN..
While Randy was off on Tuesday, he was sitting in our spare bedroom playing some guitar..well, at first Ella didn't realize what he was doing, but as soon as he clicked the amp on and she heard the guitar, she went running into her bedroom. She had run off to fetch HER guitar so she could play, too. It's one of her favorite things to do..watch Daddy play guitar. Don't think I can blame her since it's one of my favorite things to do, too. So Randy's peaceful guitar practice turned into a family event. Ella and I sitting there watching him, and Ella occasionally joining in with her own song. Fun times. It was especially sweet because Randy and I have often sang the song "Glorious" to Ella and this was the first time she "sang" along..She just held out a big "Uhhhh" every time we said the word glorious, but is was enough to melt our hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that is so sweet that you and your husband sing together! If I could sing- I totally would! The fact that Ella joined in this time is too cute. She is probably blessed with an amazing voice as well. God is at work.
ReplyDeleteNothing makes me smile as much as a picture of our little girl! Her hair is really getting long now. She's got more now than Randy and Justin did at this age. I'm am really so glad that she likes music so much. I'm kinda partial to it myself! Miss you guys something terrible. Mimi
ReplyDelete