I made dinner and put some aside for Randy to have when he got home..got sick (again!) and decided I would take a quick bath so I didn't resemble someone who'd been throwing up an hour prior, once my hubby got home. lol.
Figured that while I already had the tub going, I would give Ella a bath, too. Cleaned her all up and washed her hair..put her in jammies...
brought her into my room and turned my back for seriously 2..MAYBE 3 seconds....
and found this:
My little Doodle Face
*sigh* definitely bed time...
Laci, Rhonda told me about this yesterday when we saw her. I couldn't wait to see it, but we were late getting home. Isn't it amazing how they can find things and do so much damage in such a short time?! Justin found a pen once and colored all over our new comforter. Tell Doodle Face I love her.
ReplyDelete