Well..
I'm thinking I'm going to need more of these...

and LOTS more of these...

because in June of 09'..
We're expecting another one of these!!!!
I'm thinking I'm going to need more of these...

and LOTS more of these...

because in June of 09'..
We're expecting another one of these!!!!

We decided to throw out the birth control and see what happens back in August and God quickly blessed us with another pregnancy!! We are *so* excited!!
Our newest addition will be making an arrival somewhere around the 7th of June (or a week later if it's anything like Ella!)
CONGRATS! SO MANY BABIES COMING!
ReplyDeletechristina
Yeah--I'm the first to say congrats!!! Now we get stories of how Ella reacts to the ever growing abdomen and the ob visits! Yeah!! More bloggin' opportunities!!
ReplyDeleteYIPPPEEE! So happy for the growing Strickland family. {{{ HUGS all around}}}
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! We are so excited. You and Ashley are keeping Teresa and me very happy!! Ashley is pregnant too and is due the last week of May/first of June. How funny is that? I can't wait for all the blogs!! Give Randy a BIG hug for me.
ReplyDeleteLove you both!
Mary
CONGRADULATIONS
ReplyDeleteonly three more to catch up to jason! hehe
ReplyDeletehow cool!!! Ella is going to love a little brother/sister!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!
Can't wait to text Steph!!
Congratulation to you both I am so excited. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. I am so ready.
ReplyDeleteCongrats from all of the Birds!!! Can we babysit when we move up there?
ReplyDeleteContratulations!!!! Charlie and I love being "Aunt and Uncle" to Ella....now we can be an Aunt and Uncle again.
ReplyDeleteRoses are red...
ReplyDeleteViolets are blue...
Soon you will be a mother or two!!
Congratulations!!!
Michelle L.
"of" two
ReplyDelete(sorry)
The Gentzlers are very excited for ya'll!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteKathy (for us all)
So very happy for you guys!! If it comes a week late it could be on my birthday! (June 13) That would be neat!
ReplyDeleteaww, this was a great way to tell everyone! so cute!
ReplyDeleteI'm a little confused about your timing. Could it be that you really did NOT want any more Current River ticks? Maybe next time. We're so excited for you. At least this time you won't be making me a generation older. Brat!
ReplyDeleteHugs from your Valrico family....