We had a great Halloween this year..We started the fun on Friday when I dressed Ella up in a little Pooh costume that I thought would be a perfect daytime "around the house" costume for pics. It was adorable! Well, we ended up using it for Trick or Treating because it was so cold I didn't want her to freeze in her other costume. That evening, we made a quick stop with some friends to pass out some candy at a local nursing home. Some of the residents don't get many visitors and they really enjoy seeing the kids dressed up. We were running late and I was sick, so we had to make an emergency "dinner stop" on the way.. so we only got to visit a few people, but it was worth it for the few we got to visit.
THEN, we headed over to Winterville and joined the Ebeling crew for some Trick or Treating. It was indeed very "tricky" to help a 1 year old have fun, but I really wanted to go (for pictures, and because I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!) She was pretty fussy because she didn't want to ride in her stroller between houses. She wanted to walk like the bigger kids,only that would have taken forever. She did like going and seeing all the people at the door, though she could care less about the candy! So it basically ended up with me and Randy alternating holding her while WE trick or treated. Overall it was a fun time though. :)
On Saturday, after work we went to a party up at church.
Ella wore her pumpkin outfit since it was indoors....
Randy and I went as Fred and Daphne from Scooby Doo! LOL!
Halloween is so much FUN!
Great Cosutumes. Love you guys
ReplyDeleteHis Fred is a little...well...too in touch if you get my drift.
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys....love the baby widget.
James
LOL! Ok, the costumes were my idea and Randy really didn't like the wig..but he put up with it to keep me quiet!
ReplyDeleteThe wig would be great next year as little boy blue come blow your horn. And you could be Bo Peep and have your little ones be the lost sheep. That would be good.
ReplyDelete