Sunday, October 19, 2008

End of weekend post..

Here's a little update on our weekend..
Friday we went to Chandler's Birthday party which was a medieval theme. All of the boys were dressed as knights and the girls were princess'. It was a lot of fun. Randy had baseball practice, but he made the first part and had a chance to play one of the games with the kids. The boys had a treasure they were guarding and Randy was some sort of bandit or bad guy that got to ambush them in the woods and try to steal from them. Basically a bunch of running around in the woods, but I think they had a blast!


Meanwhile at the party, Ella was collecting beads and wearing them around. See here in North Carolina, we show our Belly Buttons for beads!! lol


She also had a chance to play with the baby doll for awhile, too. Notice the little baby potty in the left corner that Ella was using to dip the bottle in to refill. Looked like a bowl to her!


Saturday, I worked most of the afternoon. We went to set up in the evening and then went to our friends Tony and Terry's house to join some others and hang out. The boys watched the game most of the time and the girls did what we do best..talk.
That brings me to today which can be summed up very quickly. Church in the morning and then I had to head back up at 5 for a girls small group I teach with Sheila. (I think I'll leave out the extra long nap between the two!!)

3 comments:

  1. Love the Belly Buttons for Beads!! Her face is absolutely precious in that pic. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see babies playing 'mommy'. do you see her doing things like you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has started playing with her dolls and loves to feed us stuff from her kitchen. So cute! I can't believe how much stuff she picks up from just watching us!

    ReplyDelete