As I mentioned in my last post, we are taking full advantage of my sisters new skills. She is excited to practice and we are happy for free haircuts!! I'm really happy because she loves to practice on me and I love getting color done! Well on Thursday night, Randy had it really nice..
Here he is getting a haircut, watching some kinda baseball or football game, AND eating pizza!
Thank you Lynsey Lou, our Favorite hairsylist ever!!
ummm hair pizza!
ReplyDeleteOK, I might have to ask her to cut my hair! I'll PAY HER!!! BTW, She's done a great job with yours! Did she color it? It looked great Sunday!
ReplyDeleteYeah she did the cut and color! AND She would never let you pay since she's still learning! I think she is doing a great job so far! (of course she's my little sis so I would probably be proud no matter what!!)
ReplyDelete