Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Old Faithful..
For those of you who don't know, I have naturally curly hair which I straighten on a regular basis. Occasionally I will leave my hair curly, but most of the time I prefer to have it straight. Probably 5 years or so ago, I got a CHI flat iron. Well, Saturday night it was involved in a near fatal accident. See, I left it laying on the floor (oops!) right inside our door. We have a big mirror on the back of our bedroom door which I had been using to fix my hair earlier. Well, Randy accidentally stepped on the flat iron and snapped the handle in two. Thankfully, all of the wires were still attached so he was able to fix it for me. Thank goodness! Thought you might enjoy the pictures of my new and improved straightener fully equipped with Popsicle stick support system. It's one of a kind, but it still works!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I don't think I knew that you had naturally curly hair. You must spend massive time straightening it. I think you'd love great with curly hair.
ReplyDeleteI think Steph would die if something happened to her Chi!!
ReplyDeleteOh my I would die without my chi. Thank goodness for duct tape
ReplyDeletethat is a fine tape job randy worked out. the tape is smooth..i think he learned from someone wrapping a hockey stick, not from dad E.
ReplyDelete