Saturday, October 11, 2008

Ella's New Kitchen

While my mom was here Ella got a new kitchen set. She wants to play with it ALL the time. Her favorite thing to do is load and unload the dishwasher (woo hoo, I hope she likes doing that when she gets bigger!! lol) and "play eat" with the dishes. It's so cute to watch! She is having a ton of fun with it so far and she can't even reach the top level yet!!



2 comments:

  1. Ahhh... She is getting so big. I bought a little tyke kitchen set for Eden too. The thing talks and tells her to do things. Cracks me up. She talks back to it. I hope you're taking tons of pics and scrapping them. You guys will look back and see all these precious moments. Valerie will tell you it all goes by so fast. You can't help but look and see God's infinite love when you look at a child.

    ReplyDelete