Love it. I know how hard it is to keep a straight face when you're trying to correct them but what they did was so cute and funny. Glad you were able to capture the moment for her scrap book. WONDERFUL!! This way when you're looking back in time and she tells you what an angel she was always you can pull out the pictures and laugh together. : ) Mama Mary
what's funny is her expression: what, I didn't do anything!! :)
ReplyDeleteI have one thing to say...EEEWWW!!!
ReplyDeleteOK, I've thought about it and it's still cute, even though it's EEWWW!
ReplyDeleteIt's about time she got into something...welcome to the wonderful, colorful, texturized world of toddlerhood!!
ReplyDeleteLove it. I know how hard it is to keep a straight face when you're trying to correct them but what they did was so cute and funny. Glad you were able to capture the moment for her scrap book. WONDERFUL!! This way when you're looking back in time and she tells you what an angel she was always you can pull out the pictures and laugh together. : )
ReplyDeleteMama Mary