Monday, September 8, 2008

Wow! The weekends over?!?

I have a feeling this one's gonna be a long one..I have taken a lot of pictures this weekend and I suppose I could save some of them to post randomly, but I don't want them all out of order! So..
First things first..in case you were wondering (since I never updated) we survived the Hurricane..it was just a little rain and wind. Nothing bad.

Friday- we had a great day. Since Randy and I have made Friday our "rest" day, it was really nice to take a break from the usual cleaning and such..the past two weeks that we have done this I have really enjoyed although this week I got really BORED! I think I will plan something for us to do this Friday because I had some serious cabin fever. lol. Thankfully that evening we decided to go out and get some dinner before I went to Ladies Night Out. We ate at Parker's and it was so yummy! Ella loved it because she got to "dip" french fries in ketchup (something new she learned last week at band practice when we found her under a chair dipping Randy's left over nuggets into BBQ sauce and eating them!)

After dinner, I went over to Hazel's house for Ladies Night Out. We had a scavenger hunt planned, but since there was a "hurricane" we had an impromptu game night instead! Fun!

It was a great time with lots of laughing and good friends!
Here I am with my Team- "Team 2"

Here is a little pic of Ella Sunday before church..She was looking so much older, I thought I would snap a couple of pics to post..5 sec later she was in the dirt..
and FINALLY!!
a little video to show you Ella's new favorite thing to say.."Yummy Tummy". She has been saying the word "Eat" since she was around 11 months or so..well after hearing us ask, "Is that yummy?" when she takes a bite of something. She has decided to swap "Eat" out for "Yummy" which has turned into, "Yummy Tummy" because she wants some Yummy in her tummy! lol

4 comments:

  1. She is just so darn cute. I can't believe she is saying some words. She really is becoming a little girl now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. She is growing up so fast. She is so......... cute..............

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've said it before, your blogs help me reminisce about when my kids were little... the ketchup one reminds me of Freddy's first time drinking from a straw. We thought he was a genious!
    And I love the teeny weeny pony tail on top of her head!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies night was a blast..., though I have to say, you didn't meniton in your blog how thoroughly creamed team two was by team one! lol j/k

    ReplyDelete