Sunday, September 28, 2008

Flag Football

Yesterday we spent the morning out at the ball field. A friend of ours asked Randy to be his Assistant Coach for a 4, 5, and 6 yr. old flag football team. Talk about cute. I think alot of parents have some funny video footage that could be worth some money. This week was their first game so they were still getting the hang of which way to run and what team to run after! When one of our players scored our first touch down, another kid from our own team came running up and grabbed his flag off. lol. It was not the last time someone pulled off their own team's flag! There were many more to come!!

2 comments:

  1. I love watching little kids play sports. Just the other day, Fred and I caught a little bit of a soccer game with little munchkins. They were just running around in circles, but with the cutest 'determined' faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy actually kinda sorta looks like he knows what he's doing with those kids. He he. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete