Friday, September 5, 2008

Here comes Hanna..

It's late and I'm tired, but I can't seem to fall asleep yet. The storm is here. We have just started getting rain, but it's not too bad yet. Coming from Florida, the Tropical Storms and Hurricanes don't scare me too much. It's really the tornadoes that freak me out. I hate the idea of a tornado coming while we are sleeping...Randy's going to stay up awhile and keep an eye on the weather so I can go to bed (He's such a good husband!)..We will give you an update in the morning, although so often it's a lot of hype for nothing. I hope so.

2 comments:

  1. this storm is to give you a little taste of home... hope all turns out fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying that all you get is pleanty of rain so your water bill stays low for those new plants in your flower beds.
    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete