Saturday, September 13, 2008

Stricklands on You Tube!

...and basically by Strickland's I mean Ella. lol. I have put up a couple of videos on youtube of Ella. Just type in Stricklandx3 into the search bar. They are mainly random ones intended for my mom, but I thought I would go ahead and share that they're out there. It's alot easier to add the longer ones on there instead of onto this blog... so I will be adding some others over the next few days.

I'm about to leave for work today so this is a short one, but we have lots to update you on so come back by on Monday to see all that's been happening with us over the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. see, this is why I love coming to your blog. You always have something to share!
    I just realized, you haven't posted any "then sings my soul" blogs in a while. Miss them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I checked in on Monday and nothing was there. Slacker! J/K. Hope all is well with you guys! Wish I could see you more.

    ReplyDelete