One of the many things I'm thankful for, is having my sister near by. I would love to have ALL of our family here, but so far she has been the only one to come up. I know Randy enjoys having his brother around, too. Tonight Randy grilled some chicken and the four of us had a really nice dinner together. There is just something about family that can make any day a good one.
YUMMY!!! Just call me, I'm sure I can make it next time you have a dinner like that. : ) Plus I miss your awesome, fun, loving company!! Seriously, you guys need to come home so we can all love up on you. We miss you both and I've never gotten to meet Miss Ella. I'm sure she and Eden would have a fun time playing together.
ReplyDeleteNothing beats a good meal and family sitting together sharing life. It's an important thing to do together. It's the one time of the day you can all be together to talk about life and connect. Because we all have busy lives, lots going on, but when you make time for family dinners, you're saying that's what important. I value what you've done today, and you're able to get the family's imput on important issues. We used to ask the kids to tell us the best thing that happened that day. That way it gets everyone talking and we're not just focused on eating.
Love FAMILY time.
Love you tons,
Mama Mary
Hey, even the presentation looks good (I've got this weird thing about how it 'looks'). When's Randy cooking for me?
ReplyDeleteI am still hanging on to hope that my family can have 'one more dinner' together. That's why I am dragging Andy & Steph on a road trip to Tx for Thanksgiving. Even if we have Hungryman frozen meals on his air mattress, we are gonna be together!! :)
ReplyDelete