Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ella's New Baby!

On Sunday, Ella found a little baby doll in the toys at nursery. She was really taken by it and wanted to carry it around all day at church while I was working on some stuff.
My mom bought her a little cabbage patch doll while I was still pregnant and it's been sitting on display in Ella's room. Well, since Ella liked the one at church so much, I pulled hers down today so she could play with it. She loves it SO much! I showed her how to use the little bottle to feed it so she has been feeding it all day and saying "K Baby, Shhh!" SO cute!!! Here are the pics!


Ella feeding her baby.

One sip for baby, one sip for Ella!

This pic cracks me up because it was taken right after she tried to drink from the bottle, she knew that it was really silly of her to drink from it! She not only looks just like her daddy, but is silly like him, too! lol
Taking her baby for a walk, so gentle! Ha!

4 comments:

  1. Eden loves her baby dolls too. She takes them for walks in the stroller. I love Ella's face when she is smilin'. So precious and so much fun. I love the fact that she is such a happy baby. She gets that from her mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! you had me rolling. That is absolutely adorable. Can't wait to show Uncle Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss those moments! That's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete