Wednesday, June 9, 2010

3 days...

Only 3 days until Saturday and my little guy will be ONE!  We are so excited for this big milestone, but it's definitely bitter sweet.  I just can't believe he could possible be a year old!?  It has flown by so quickly!!  We are finishing up the last minute touches on his Fishy themed pool party.

On Monday, our good friend Lindsay of Lindsay Moore Photography asked if we could come by so she could snap some 1st Birthday pics of Noah.  We were SOO excited!  She took several and he was in a great mood, too!  I'll give you a little sneak peek of what she has edited so far..LOVE this adorable boy!!




1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! Lindsey does a wonderful job. I know he'll have a wonderful birthday party. Wish we were closer so Eden and Layton could come.

    ReplyDelete