Thursday, June 17, 2010

First Harvest!

You all know how corny I am..and if you didn't know this about me, you are about to be enlightened!  I'm all about the cheese factor so in true form, I had my hubby follow me out to the garden with the camera earlier this week.  It was time to pick our very first cucumber and I wanted to have a descent blog post out of the ordeal!  Well, after I looked back through the different "poses" of me picking the cucumber..I did feel a little silly.  So I will just give you a quick glance instead and spare you the cheese and spare myself from all the laughs!

Here is our very first cucumber!  I think it looks pretty darn cute and let me tell you it was YUMMY!  We took it in and used it in a salad that night.  It was so fresh and delicious!



and just because...here's one of the pics of me picking the cucumber..because I'm dorky like that.  



And here are a few picks of the other veggies almost ready for harvest.  Both of these have actually been picked since I took these earlier in the week.

Another cucumber..

and squash...
Yum Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment