To my sweet baby boy! We love you so much. I can't even believe you are ONE today. Was this all really one year ago??
So here goes...
At one..you're not walking yet, but you love to cruise around and get into everything. You have learned how to really stretch and get to the things we don't want you to touch. You laugh so much. You think sissy and I are oh-so funny and that makes us feel like a million bucks. You love to talk and so far can say da-da, mama, ella, that, this, quack-quack, uh-oh, moh (more), you actually try to say everything we do, but most of your other "words" all sound the same! You love to eat (still) and love to play outside. Still loveeee dogs. You are happiest when you're in the water..a little fishy! You can sign for "more", "please", "drink", and "all done" and we're almost there with "eat". You love playing the "uh-oh" game where you drop things over and over and watch mommy pick them up, you have THE BEST smile that's can really light up a room. I could just go on and on! We are so thankful to be your mommy and daddy! We love you to pieces!!!
Ok that video had me in tears! I can't believe that he has grown so fast! I love collages like that! I need to do one for Baileigh! I LOVED THAT!
ReplyDelete