Two weeks ago at Noah's Birthday party, one of Ella's friends was wearing a pair of goggles. Ever since then, Ella has been desperate for a pair of her own. She's been telling me all about goggles and how you can wear them in the water and the water wont get in your eyes! She says she "really needs a pair"...Well, I told her if she helped me out some around the house we could look for a pair at Wal Mart today. So she helped me unload all the silverware from the dishwasher, put away groceries, and pick up her toys from the living room. She was thrilled when we found the goggle section! She picked out a blue pair and has been giddy ever since. I laughed so hard I cried when I loaded these up and looked through them. Partly because they are so silly and partly because it brings me so much joy to see her excitement and happiness over a $1.50 pair of goggles. I love seeing her smile.
I snuck in and took this pic earlier of her during her nap. They were all fogged up lol

As I write this, she's sitting next to me wearing them on her head. She hasn't taken them off since they came out of the package. Oh to be two again!!!
That is sooo totally precious!!!! I love Ella! And the whole fam! =)
ReplyDelete