Thursday, September 24, 2009

Week In the Life...

I'm starting to feel bad because my days haven't been that exciting. I might be going somewhere exciting as soon as I'm done posting this. But you'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

Day 3
Wednesday

The night time between Day 2 and Day 3 was rough. Noah (who usually sleeps all night) decided to wake up around 1:30 screaming. I let him cry a bit and then went in and gave him his paci. Back to sleep. Then around 3:00. AM. He woke up again crying. So I repeating the routine, except this time I had to do it twice. For a total of maybe 10-15 minutes of crying. Back to sleep he went until 4:45am. At this point I'm tired and feeling like a zombie. So I tried once more to get him to go back to sleep and ended up feeding him around 5:00.

Good news, is that we all slept in until 8:00 or so :)
Then I did the usually morning stuff. Mostly having to do with this girly.


Dressed. Room Time. Me Dressed. Breakfast.

And off to pick up friends!

Lots of baby doll playing. Pretending they were each others Mommies. Parading through the house with strollers. And then we decided to make a craft.

Sarah made a jewelery box and Ella and Hannah made picture frames. All with Popsicle sticks. So fun. And messy. But Fun!

and by the way..have you ever seen anything so cute?? Have I mentioned we're SO proud of her??Lunch. Turkey and cheese melts. Chips. And Ice Cream outside on the porch for dessert :-)

Took the girl's back home. Ella and I stopped by Harris Teeter (and thankfully found a break in the rain and didn't get soaked). A few groceries. Cookie and balloon for Ella (her favorite thing about that store!) I on the other hand have been getting annoyed with how insane their prices have gotten. Why does it have to be so kid friendly?? Maybe the other stores should have free balloons, too.

Naps. And some Daddy/Noah cuddle time. Because Noah is having a little bit of separation anxiety or maybe he's just spoiled. I don't know. But he gets his feelings hurt when he isn't being cuddled. LOL.

See??? So sad.

Noah joins Ella for a nap (and ate a million times in here that I have just stopped including ;) )

Then once they were both down, I was finally able to get on the computer and blog Day 2. And it was better, but still took awhile.

Hung out with my hubby and listened to him play guitar. My absolute favorite.

Ate dinner. Leftover Enchilada Casserole from yesterday. Got Ella up from her nap at 6:15 when I had to be at Bible Study at 6:30. She got a late start going down (since we stopped at the store on the way home earlier) Still made it by 6:40 or so...but it's not that far away. And Randy helped me get Ella ready ;)

Had the best night with my friends at our Bible Study. Just a small group of us and 3 new babies!

Came home. Jammies, Stories, and cute teeth brushing.

and I played on facebook until my hubby got home.

The End!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sending Eden to you to potty train. She's driving me mad. : )

    ReplyDelete