Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy 14 Weeks Baby Boy!!!

Seriously only 14 weeks??? It's seems like forever that we've had him here as a part of our little family.
We LOVE you "Brudder", having you here is the BEST!
*Thought I'd put up some comparison pictures of Ella and Noah at 14 weeks..*
Ella Grace 14 weeks

Noah James 14 Weeks



and again, Ella first, Noah second..both at 14 weeks..


Lots of people say they look alot alike..I don't see it. Maybe because I'm with them all the time and know how VERY different they are as little people. Ella is Miss Happy-Go-Lucky, but extreme either way..when she's happy- She's HAPPY and when she's mad..She's MAAAADDD! LOL

Noah on the other hand is just so sweet. He is very contemplative and doesn't need a whole lot of "entertainment". He's just very content to just "hang out". Sort of a people watcher, I suppose.

I do have moments here or there, where they make an expression that resembles each other, but for the most part, they are such individuals. I love being able to have a boy now, too. They are so different (boys and girls) already from the start. Noah's baby talk even sounds more "boyish" LOL!! Where Ella "Ooh'd and Ahh'd", Noah grunts and gurgles! I'm so excited for the boyness to come (although I'm sure I'm going to need some coaching from my fellow "boy mommies!")

One thing they DO have in common is that they are both *wonderful* and we are madly in love with them!!!

Happy 14 weeks My Sweet Noah!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 14 weeks sure does go by fast. Noah looks like he's ready to take on the world!

    ReplyDelete