Day 2
Tuesday
Tuesday
Woke up around 7 with Mr. Noah. Did the usual (feed and pump)..wont torture you with pictures this time :))
Left Noah to do some tummy time..he always starts out smiling and happy until he realizes how much he hates tummy time. lol. I think Noah would call it "tummy torture" if he could.
Left Noah to do some tummy time..he always starts out smiling and happy until he realizes how much he hates tummy time. lol. I think Noah would call it "tummy torture" if he could.
I spent WAY TOO LONG blogging yesterday...it's really hard for me to leave out details..but today I am going to have to leave some out..because I can't blog for hours..it was that insane.
The "new" clothes (actually amazing han-me-downs we are so blessed to get)
The closet before I start pulling out stuff she isn't wearing or wont need this fall..
Nap and lunch for Noah :)
I became so desperate to finish I actually heard myself begging Ella to watch more Dora..funny it's usually the other way around :)Lunch.
with our fav honey mustard!
Yum-O!
Look Sis! You made it on the blog again..because you left your shirt at my house and I didn't want it to waste away until you visit next :) Randy calls this the "highlighter" shirt because it's so bright. 
Stories and naps for both kiddos.
Hubby came home and even unloaded the dishwasher for me. HAD to get a pic of that!! I ran to the post office and store while he stayed home with the babes.
The game that is overtaking our family. lol. I decided I wouldn't include each time throughout the day that I jump on facebook...because this post would become REALLY long. I know it's ridiculous, but we're not going to talk about that :)
Actually have some empty space now!
Project Number 2..organize random junk on dresser..
The floor became visible once more...
Thankfully I had a Beef Enchilada Casserole in the freezer that I made last week. Tossed that in the oven so my poor hubby would have something to eat before he headed back out.
Hung out a little longer with the kiddos.
Don't think Noah appreciates all of his sister's stuff taking over his room. 
And my favorite. Princess shoes at the foot of the bed. Because all Princess' have to sleep with their glittery shoes.
Skyped with my Mama. Jammies. Stories. Bed time for the kiddos. Facebook :) and reading for me.
Wow! What a long day but fun to read and see all the pictures! I'm going to have to do the same with Natalia's clothes soon. Hand-me-downs from my niece Julianna really will come in handy! I need to get bins like you have.
ReplyDeleteYeah the bins are great because you can store them nicely in case you ever have another girl :)!!
ReplyDeleteAnd just FYI, the ones like the pink one in the picture are only $4.50!! They usually even have some that are $3.50, but I couldn't find them this time..
Bejeweled Blitz!
ReplyDeleteI could kill Jared for getting me hooked on that game! HA!
It's ridiculous.
I'm like well, it only takes a minute.....and then I play like 12 rounds?!?!
Jared and I are now constantly trying to beat each other's scores...
NOT good :)
(but SO fun!)
That's the favorite honey mustard for my sister and I too!!!!
ReplyDelete