We had a great time at the Ayden Collard Festival Parade this past weekend. I posted alot of pictures on facebook, but I'll post some on here as well for those of you who haven't seen them.
It was pretty exciting, because our friends Aron and Cessie live right on the parade route in Ayden. This was great because we could enjoy the fun, but still had a cool place to give the babies a break from the heat, and a potty near by since we never know when we'll hear the phrase, "I gotta go potty!"..
I'm going to post alot of random videos from the parade..they were originally taken to show different parts of the parade..but they have made quite the "dance montage"..I'm sure you'll get some giggles when you see Nathan gettin down!! He loves to make people laugh, but he can even light up a room with just his sweet personality!! Hope you enjoy!
The Girls loved to march along with the bands as they came by..so cute!!
This part was also a big hit at the Watermelon Festival Parade- these cars blow bubbles!
There was lots of "Dancing in the streets.."
And..more marching!!
Small town parades are so much fun! Can't wait till next year!!!
was that Ella marching?? too cute!
ReplyDeleteFred and I have a dream to one day live in a little town with parades and festivals.....
Yeah that's her!! She loved the marching bands and she is very "musical"- wonder why?? lol..That's one thing I love about Greenville..you have the convienience of a city, but there are alot of cute small towns right next door that are very quaint. Aron and Cessie live right in the middle of one!
ReplyDelete