I have a few random pics that I thought I would share with you. This week has been pretty uneventful because we have been working on potty training. I haven't wanted to take Ella out of the house until she's had a few days of practice going potty, but I think she is just about ready. We have been diaper free (besides naps and nighttime) since Monday and so far it's going really well. She is really good about coming and telling me she needs to go, except occasionally when she's playing and forgets. I've also noticed that lunch time is hard because she is distracted from eating, but today she stayed dry through lunch and through some bike riding and playtime in the yard.
The weather has been soooo beautiful and we've really enjoyed playing outside some and keeping the windows open. On Tuesday night we decided to take a late night walk. It was pretty chilly out so we had fun pulling out sweaters to wear :)
Here's Noah all ready to go, but giving his confused look as usual ;)
The girls!
And Randy (he's leaving for a hike this weekend so he wore the backback he will be carrying to train. It will be full of 30-35 pounds of gear when he hikes the mountain so it takes some getting used to)
Also thought I'd throw in a couple more of the kiddos :-)
Love them!

Noah is so cute! And I just love Ella's expressions! She says a thousand things with her expressions!!!
ReplyDeleteI adore that last picture of Noah... he's getting so big!
ReplyDeleteLoL- that first "confused" pic of Noah cracks me up... cause my lil man gives me the same look ALL THE TIME! He even gets his brow into it, I swear he will have wrinkles soon. LoL. They are getting so big give both babies kisses and hugs from Dan Dan
ReplyDeleteWay to go Ella!!! I'm so proud of her. What a big girl. You have beautiful babies Laci. I'm glad I get to watch them grow up even if it's just through your blog. You and Randy are doing a wonderful job and I am so proud of both of you. Love you!! Mama Mary
ReplyDelete