To my Greenville friends, please come out and get your car washed if you can. They will also be donating $5 from every oil change and $10 from every car repair that they recieve from now until October 15th to the Byrd family. Also, to my out of town friends and family, please pray for this little girl. She was recently diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. She is only 5 years old.

I couldn't get it any bigger, so here are the details of how you can help.
There will be a car wash on October 3, 2009 from 9:00am-3:00pm. It will be held at 329 Greenville Blvd. at the old Brown and Wood Jeep/Mazda building. All proceeds from this car wash will go to the Byrd Family. I'm still getting details on volunteering that day, so also let me know if you would like to help out in that way :)!
Is this girl any relation to Jim & Shana Byrd?
ReplyDeleteNo, I'm pretty sure they are from here in Greenville..A friend that I do Bible study with knows them and is close to the little girl :(
ReplyDeleteHey lacy,
ReplyDeleteI was browsing through your blog...I know of a surgeon who operates on many tumors that are said to be inoperable. He was my brother's brain surgeon. If you think the family would be interested in this information, please facebook me and I will get it to you. It is somewhat far away, but we stayed in a Ronald McDonald house and everything was taken care of for us. It might be worth it for them to send her MRI's and see what he thinks.
-Bethany Reynolds