Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Eleven and a half weeks!?!?

I'm torn between feeling completely freaked out that Noah is already 11 1/2 weeks old (only a week and a half from being 3 MONTHS old) and feeling like he's always been a part of our family. It's like he just fits.

He's been growing like crazy!! Smiling all the time, too big for newborn clothes, rolled over from back to front once (although I'm thinkin it was a fluke because he hasn't come close since), hates tummy time although he is really good at it!! (okay..so maybe he doesn't smile ALL the time lol), eats like a champ (hence the growing part), still sleeping great...he's just wonderful and Ella thinks he's the best little "brodder" ever.

As for Miss Ella..
She's talking like crazy, making tons of jokes, loves to dress up and change her clothes (millions of times), been doing "school" with me at our kitchen table, completely obsessed with "Cinbrella", loves to show Daddy how pretty she looks (in the outfit of the hour!), often asks to "pray again" after bedtime prayers, LOVES to sing and dance, loves HER Noah soooo much and gives him more hugs and kisses than any boy could ask for, she's balances out all of the giggles and jokes with plenty of attitude and persistence, but she's Ella and we're crazy about her.

She's been working on potty training this week and has done great. She's only had a couple of accidents so I'm hoping she'll be ready to leave the house in big girl underwear by this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Rachel sounds like Noah. She hates tummy time with a passion and the only way I can get her through about 5 minutes of it with happiness is to let her watch TV. I know, bad Mommy. When she was about 5 weeks old, she rolled from her tummy to her back a few times, but I think it was because she was so upset about being on her tummy. She won't move an inch now. I want her to roll over, but she is perfectly content on staying where you put her. Someday she is going to have to move. Noah is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Noah looks like Randy, especially the 'confused' look. lol

    ReplyDelete