On Thursday, Ella decided she needed a little snack, so she helped herself to the rest of the cheese we had been eating with crackers earlier in the day. She was breaking off some for herself and sharing some with Princess, too! I took a little video of it that I will try and get up within the next couple of days (I have to work today). She is just in to everything these days, but lucky for her, she is SO cute that she gets away with WAY more than she should!!
ha, ha. Boy do I understand that. Aaron did that once when he was a baby. He got the flour and eggs and tried to make a pancake on the floor. Not so fun, but oh so cute. And Eden... let's not go there. Can't wait for the video.
ReplyDeleteaww! she's getting into everything!! I miss ya'll!
ReplyDelete