Here are some pics of Randy and Ella sharing cereal Sunday before church...
Notice that in this pic, she brought her own spoon from her kitchen set just in case she needed it!
A few days ago I was going through Ella's diaper bag and found a Ninja head piece in our bag. At first I could not figure out what it was or where it came from. Randy and I soon figured out that it belonged to a friend's little boy who was at Chandler's Birthday party. Apparently, Ella decided to claim it and put it in our bag. Meanwhile, poor Seth (a 4 year old) has been searching everywhere at home to find it in time for Halloween! Thankfully, we will be seeing them tonight and can safely return his costume..but I had to get a couple of pics to show you!
Love it.
ReplyDeleteChocolate discoveries are cool. Chocolate eating ninjas are cooler.
James
look at those 'innocent' looking eyes!!
ReplyDelete