Saturday, July 5, 2008

Then Sings my Soul...



I know I missed last week, but I'm still trying to remember about this!!

This week I chose Glorious by Chris Tomlin.
Randy and I just LOVE this song. It has been sort of our"theme song" I suppose since we got married. We sang it this past week at church and I couldn't help but think of all the times we have sang it at home together. We have sang it to Ella since she was a newborn. I think it's something we have to hold in our hearts because things can get so crazy in life. I hope you will listen to it and the lyrics :)

"Glorious over us, you shall reign, glorious!"

*GLORIOUS by Chris Tomlin*

We lift our hands in praise to You
We lift in our hearts in worship to
You, Lord
You Lord

We lift our voice to
You and sing
Our greatest love will ever be
You, Lord
Glorious
Over us
You shall reign
Glorious

There is a King that we adore
With humble hearts we bow before
You, Lord
There is a place we long to be
Face to face we long to see
You, Lord
Majesty and power
Are Yours alone forever



Ps:
Did you know??
One year ago today was my due date for Ella (July 5, 2007)
Exactly one week late she decided to enter the world in her own time :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great praise song and you guys do it so well. Lucky Ella to get to hear you guys all the time. We just get it on Sundays from time to time! Hope all is well. I'll be back to G-ville on Tuesday. Val & the boys are staying in FL for another week.

    ReplyDelete