Friday, July 25, 2008

Ella's First Movie

This past Wednesday Ella went to the movie theater for the first time. Lora was out of town at a pastor's wifes conference and Jason had the kiddos. One of our local movie theaters does a family day once a week where they show an old movie (thats already on video) and you can bring your kids for free. They even have popcorn and drinks for a dollar each!! I think this is such a great program for the community. This past week the movie was Charlotte's Web (one of my favorites!!) so I loaded up the Ebeling Gang and Ella and we went. I wasn't sure how she would do, but she did great. She sat in my lap and watched almost the whole movie. A little over half way through she started wanting to get down and explore, but she kept quiet until the last 5 min or so when she started talking and fussing a bit..



*The whole group*



*Ella and her best bud Hannah*





On the way there we were driving along when Tyler noticed this sign on the dump truck ahead of us...We decided an emergency lane change was in order!!


Tyler did a great job snapping the pic from the car window, too!!

3 comments:

  1. Bill was so excited when he heard about FREE movies (we are kind of a sucker for free;-) and I told him I think you have to have a kid and he said he know where we could borrow some. It looks like a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used to go to a movie theater like that in Oregon when I was a kid. I loved the summer movies. My mom would buy the tickets from school and every week we'd get to see a different kid movie. It was great. Glad you had fun. You are a brave woman taking all those kids by yourself. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would never work if they weren't so well behaved, the older ones do such a good job of helping to watch the younger ones.. :)

    ReplyDelete