Thursday, July 3, 2008

Birthdays and Busyness!

Well, just when I thought I had been spoiled PLENTY for my Birthday, I showed up to my Ladies Bible Study on Tuesday and was welcomed with a big "Surprise!!" It was really sweet and they totally caught me off guard. I'm thankful for the good friends that I have in my life :)

Here are some pics from the night:




We have also been staying very busy now that little Miss Ella moves around..I hear a lot of moms complain about the path of destruction left behind a crawling toddler, and I must admit it's tempting, but I just can't. It took poor Ella 11 months to figure out she can move. Randy and I think it's awesome to watch. Yes, we're tired of picking up the DVDs 20 times a day and the magazines..and cleaning up Princess' water bowl which is spilt daily, but I still can't help but smile and cheer her on! She is finally getting to explore the house! Tired of cleaning up the messes? Sure. Scared to death that she is going to get into something dangerous? Absolutely. But mostly just really proud...

Here is the sneaky one this morning as she plays with the movies..

2 comments:

  1. go Ella go! Isn't amazing to watch all the phases they go through? It won't be long before she is pulling herself up and walking around. And let me tell you it happens all to quick. Eden is a speed demon on two legs. Enjoy every single minute and just laugh at it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Freddy was a baby, we lived in an apt. He could open the fridge and climb halfway in before we could catch him... memories! :)

    ReplyDelete