Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Great Birthday!





My Birthday was on Monday (the 30th). I had a great one! On Sunday night my sister and her boyfriend Eric cooked us dinner. We had the Lord's Supper earlier at church so we only ate a little there so that we would still be hungry. It was SO good! They baked chicken, and we had corn and mashed potatoes. The mashed potatoes had cream cheese and herbs in them- yum yum!!

I enjoyed talking with my family on the phone and really missed getting to spend my b-day with them...

Then Monday morning I heard a knock on the door and it was Sheila with a gift and a balloon for me! I couldn't help but smile! Lora had also sent a gift over with Randy on Sunday night so that I would have it on my real birthday. Later on my sister and Shanna came by to hang out for a little bit. Also got to celebrate with my small group in the evening, too! What great friends I have.

You guys all made my day!! Thanks!
Here are pics from my party at Lynsey's..They even had balloons and streamers!!
Everyone was trying to get Ella's little cousin "Sweeny" aka "Sweeny Todd" lol to come out and play!

Here's a pic of Sweeny in case you were wondering :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!!!
    Sounds like it was a happy one. Many more to you.
    We love you,
    Mr. Dean & Mama Mary

    ReplyDelete