Thursday, July 12, 2007

She's here!!


Ella Grace Strickland. She's here!! More to come!

36 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!
    Welcome to the world little one. God loves you even more than your parents do….that must be A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewww.... JUST KIDDING SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! wow... i cant believe you two have a lil baby now... this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's more beautiful than we even expected! We knew you could do it!!! We are so ready to meet her in person!!! Have a wonderful night with your new baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EGS looks judt like mommy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello pretty lady...Good bye sleep!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...congrats guys...man the fun is just beginning...give lots of kisses to the beautiful little Ella Grace for me! Love you both..bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow she is gorgeous!!!! God is wonderful!! Hugs all around!! Crying with excitment and happy to be here to "share".

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's beautiful! Praise the Lord she looks like her mommy! I GOT TO SAY IT FIRST!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!!!! We love you are soooo proud of you. She is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow she does look like mommy. I still cant believe how beautiful she is. you're going to be amazing parents!! she is a lucky girl. CONGRATS and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to share the news with Tara when she makes her birthday call tomorrow.

    Welcome Ella!!! Congrats Randy and Laci!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ella is beautiful and the fact that we have a picture hints that Randy did not pass out. Good job Randy.

    Laci, Lora says you did great!!!! Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats guys.....

    Derick & Amy Shipley

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the name! Had Asher been a girl, we would have named her Ella Grace.....how cool! You both are going to make great parents! God has without a doubt blessed you. ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Laci when everyone is gone and you are still at home with Ella by yourself when Randy has returned to work, girl if you need some sleep CALL ME! I will be over in a hurry, I know what needing SLEEP feels like.

    ReplyDelete
  16. hey Randy she has your height! Good job guys, congrads!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW what a looker put some clothes on that girl. Welcome we love you your Fla family.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Randy go straight home and go to bed this will be the last full nights sleep you will have until you are very very old

    ReplyDelete
  19. ELLA!!!! I can't wait to see you little one! Your picture is precious and I love you very much! See you in two weeks!!! Congrats Randy and Laci...love you guys...i'm so proud of ya'll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. umm c'mon... more pictures please!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations!! We love you guys! Can't wait to see the little princess in person!! time to sleep.
    night all!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. ***CONGRATS***
    We are so excited for you and the journey ahead of you! You now see the wonderful blessing a little princess is. And this is just the beginning! Wish we could be there with you to celebrate Ella's birth!
    And as if Aunt Kelley hasn't already mentioned... take LOTS of pictures for those scrapbooks!
    Love & Hugs,
    Eric, Karey and Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW! She's beautiful, Congratulations! Randy, I used to babysit you & watch you run around in diapers, I can't BELIEVE you have one of your very own now!! We love you, Ella is blessed with wonderful parents. I love the name, by the way. We Love & Miss you guys!
    Your Cuz from Fl: Rhonda, Bruce, Trevor & Kendal

    ReplyDelete
  24. Randy and Laci we are so happy for you guys! We can't wait to see Ella. I am so happy Randy that you had a girl expecially coming from a family that is dominated by men. I know for sure that that Ella will be spoiled rotten, and I hope Shay and I can contribute to that. We love the Strickland Trio and we will let Joey know so he can rejoice with ya'll. Love you guys(girls).

    ReplyDelete
  25. She is beautiful, just like her parents,,,give Ella hugs and kisses from her papa, I big hug to you Laci, and a great big hug and handshake to you Randy, great job

    ReplyDelete
  26. CONGRATS!
    She is beautiful! Thanks for including us this way. We love you both, The Whitakers

    ReplyDelete
  27. It's just amazing to think that there is a new life in this world now. I'm looking at the picture of Ella and it's just surreal. God has really blessed you two.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Randy and Laci, We are so happy for you guys. She looks sooo cute in her pictures. I can't wait to see her in person. I hope you guys are doing well, If you need anything, like sleep,(ha ha) or anything else just give us a call! Laci, I knew her name was going to be ELLA, I just knew it. I LOVE that name, it fits her perfectly to. Enjoy every little moment, they don't stay that little for long...Love Ya'll

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh Randy and Laci! I heard the news of Ella yesterday on my birthday...what a beautiful thing to hear from home! I am so happy for you and Ella. I am showering you in prayers and I can't wait to meet her. She is beautiful. Love you guys.

    tara

    ReplyDelete
  30. HI LACI, CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU GUYS, SHE IS PERFECT!!AND SO WERE YOU ,I REMEMBER THAT LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY....SHE IS A BLESSING AND WILL BE A TOTAL JOY IN YOUR LIFE FOREVER!! CANT WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO MAKE THE TRIP TO TENNEESSE, I LOVE YOU HONEY.. AUNT ROBIN

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow! She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations to both of you. A pretty name for a pretty little princess!!!

    ReplyDelete