Lots of people came by and saw Ella before she went home; Claude and Sheila, Josh and Amanda, Dusty and Shanna. Dr. Ferguson came by before we left just to make sure everything was ok.
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Day 5 . . . I know, it's sure has taken a while!
So I'm really sorry it's taken so long. I've been trying, I promise! See, we don't have internet yet at our house (coming July 23rd, yeah!!) so I've been at the mercy of the internet around us (i.e. - other people's unsecired wifi. It's not stealing, they're just sharing and don't know it). Anyhoo, enough of the intro. I'll catch you up.



Lots of people came by and saw Ella before she went home; Claude and Sheila, Josh and Amanda, Dusty and Shanna. Dr. Ferguson came by before we left just to make sure everything was ok.
Ella and mommy went home on Saturday night. First night info to follow.
Lots of people came by and saw Ella before she went home; Claude and Sheila, Josh and Amanda, Dusty and Shanna. Dr. Ferguson came by before we left just to make sure everything was ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment