So Laci wakes me up at 4:30 this morning with the words I've been waiting to hear . . . .
"Hunny, I don't think you're going to have to work today. I'm in labor!"
14 hours later, it's baby time!! We've spent most of the day monitoring and keeping track of contractions. When she woke me up this morning, contractions were about 10 minutes apart and it stayed that way for most of the day. As the day went on they just got more and more intense. Once 3:00 in the afternoon roled around, things were starting to pick up. The pain was getting stronger and the contractions were coming every 8 minutes. Laci decided we should call the doctor just t check things out. On the way to the doctor, contractions starting picking up even more, every 5 minutes! Doctor Ferguson decided it was time to go. So at 5:10 in the afternoon, Momma has checked in to the hospital. Baby is on the way!! I'm super excited and just trying to soak everything up. Laci has just received her epideral and is about to take a nap. Pray for her and pray for baby. Check back for updates. We love all of you. I'll have a picture up in just a bit of mommy.
Yay! I'm gonna have a niece soon!
ReplyDelete