Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Official Presentation



Ella Grace Strickland
Born - 7/12/07 at 10:45 PM
Weight - 6 pounds 11.4 oz
Length - 18 1/2 inches

22 comments:

  1. Hey guys, Ella is beautiful. Well worth the wait. Love to all three.
    stepani xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!!

    That is all that I could say when Madyson was born. Most spiritual thing I could muster in the presence of an untainted, made in Heaven product. You will do fantastic as parents with God as your guide. Love each other, and let her know that God loves her more than you both do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randy & Laci,
    Congratulations!! What a beautiful little girl you have been blessed with. Psalms 139:13-16 says God knew her first and has great plans for her. We in Florida will be praying for you as you raise Ella in the love and grace of our Lord and Savior. May she love Him as much as you do and may she listen to His still small voice as you have done.

    Best wishes,
    Dean & Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randy, just think, if it was a boy, you would have one manhood to worry about, with a girl....you have all the other boys to worry about!!! lol,,,,She is so pretty, and you both look so proud and excited,keep us updated with the pictures we love you two so much!! Daddy-d

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't wait to see her (and mom and dad). Much love from Lakeland!!!

    Love,
    Dave and Sharon
    Sarah
    Ahna
    and Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations guys!! She's beautiful! I"m so excited for both of you! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious and beautiful little girl. We're so excited. Can't wait to hold her ourselves!

    PS. Congrats to all the proud grandparents!

    Great Gr'ma and Gr'pa Brown

    ReplyDelete
  8. Analicia says...
    "Congratulations, Randy and Laci! How are you doing? She is beautiful!! from Ana"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bailey says...
    "Congratulations! I can not wait to see you again and meet Ella."

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I am in awe! She is so beautiful. "How blessed are we, who are loved by those who are so fresh from God." Not sure where that quote came from, but I like it. You are indeed blessed! Take in every momment she's awake and sleep when she sleeps. We love you and are shouting praises to God. Keep posting pictures when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Randy and Laci... she is absolutely beautiful! Now I have an even bigger reason to get my self up there!!! Congratulations and good luck!! I love you guys! Ill be praying for you!

    Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congradulations Randy and Lacy--Ella is beautiful. Matthew says she is cute.Praying for you all

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so happy for you two! You have a beautiful baby girl! I'm also happy to know that mommy is doing well too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Randy and Laci,
    We're so happy for you and so very proud of you both. What a blessing to have another little Strickland person in the world. Ella Grace couldn't have been born to two better parents.
    Can't wait to see her.
    Kiss her for us!
    We love you both.
    Mama and Papa Joe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations from all of us! Ella is beautiful and I know that Mom & Dad (Laci & Randy) are busting at the seams with pride & joy! The thing I had trouble figuring out last night was how many people were still up blogging at 11:30! I know why Laci & Randy were up, its the in thing to do as new parents.

    Blessings to the whole family! Youth group are at camp, I know Rachel will blog when she returns.
    May God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. she is beautiful amd she is a part of me I am so happy for both of you
    love meemaw

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wait a minute...
    Laci was Pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love you Guys
    and benny Pa just said what about me I love her too
    Hope to see you and randy and ella too
    love again meemaw and Benny Pa

    ReplyDelete
  19. !AWWW! she's soooooooooo cute. I can't wait till u guys com down, i miss u so much! Ella is a spitting image of both of u. the best part is going shopping w/ her. all the outfits are so cute.
    well lots of love,

    - hurry up & come see me. i miss you!!!!!!!!xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
    love ya lots

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW! She is so beautiful. I can't wait to see her in person (but the pics are great for now). Laci & Randi, you both look great and we all miss you something terrible!

    Love & Hugs,
    Eric, Karey & Autumn
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! She is so beautiful - we can't wait to see her in person (but the pics are great for now). Laci & Randi, you both look so great. We all miss you something terrible! Laci; isn't it awesome that we get to experience the closest thing to assisting God with a miracle!

    Love & Hugs,
    Eric, Karey & Autumn
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. OK, so it posted twice, I didn't think I was logged in and had to retype it... what can I say, it is a little late!

    ReplyDelete