I'm betting Randy won't even post a word until the baby is a week old. What do you think will keep him from it? Vote at my blogdiscoverychurchjason.blogspot.com
Randy & Laci,May God richly bless you as you go through this miraculous process of life. We are praying for all three of you.
I was simply trying to motivate Randy into actually posting....look it worked!!We're praying for your gals....and you too Randy. You're in good hands.
Well, it's been three hours since the last post, so maybe Jason was right!
I'm betting Randy won't even post a word until the baby is a week old. What do you think will keep him from it? Vote at my blog
ReplyDeletediscoverychurchjason.blogspot.com
Randy & Laci,
ReplyDeleteMay God richly bless you as you go through this miraculous process of life. We are praying for all three of you.
I was simply trying to motivate Randy into actually posting....look it worked!!
ReplyDeleteWe're praying for your gals....and you too Randy. You're in good hands.
Well, it's been three hours since the last post, so maybe Jason was right!
ReplyDelete